Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunburn Saga: Part 2

Sunday, July 11 - Back hurts a lot. Must go back to the rodeo. Wearing lots of clothes and sunscreen, which does not alleviate the extreme pain.

Monday, July 12 - Happy Birthday! You have a sunburn all over. This one will not fade into a tan, this will blister and peel. Dang it.

Tuesday, July 12 - Coworker pokes sunburnt shoulder. I inform him how unkind that is. He stops.

Wednesday, July 14 - Blisters are now forming.

Thursday, July 15 - Tight, uncomfortable skin. Still can't sleep on my back. Leaning back in my char works.

Friday, July 16 - And the peeling has started. My entire back. It's real gross.

Saturday, July 17 - Sooooooooo, you know what is disgusting? Looking at your back in the mirror and having it be covered with molting skin. Then waking up and seeing little bits of skin in the sheets. So ready for this to be over. Sat in the hot tub for a while - LOVE.

Sunday, July 18 - So most of the skin is finally gone. I do believe I'm going to have scars. And my back still itches like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment