Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sunburn Saga, part 1

Saturday, July 10 - I have been commissioned to cover the 4-H rodeo. But this wasn't just any 4-H rodeo. This was also the Lil' Wranglers/Little Britches Rodeo. My mission, since I chose to accept it, was to find out who the Todd County/Mellette County/Bennett County 4-Hers were and take photos of them.

This required me to sit outside allllllll day. I'm pasty white naturally. I thought that, if I applied my SPF 50 suntan lotion (supplied by my also-pasty white sister, Amy), this would be a good chance to get a tan.

I was wrong.

Six hours later, my back was the shade of raw meat. And it hurts.

I also have a beautiful assortment of other sunburnt body parts, including both knees, the right side of my right leg, my right arm, my nose, my right foot, and my scalp.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment