Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mario Kart: Real Life

Yesterday was a Mario Kart day.

As I drove to work, I ate a banana. When I finished the banana, I threw the peel out the window. As I did, I couldn't help but check the car behind me in my rearview, to make sure he didn't spin out on said banana peel. He did not.

Then, at the end of the day, my former roommate calls me to say that she also had a Mario Kart moment. She was walking to the post office, and as she walked past a guy's car, she heard the noise that signifies someone just used a mushroom and is about to get huge. (Nintendo fans, you know the sound I mean.)

She stopped. Looked around to make sure she was, in fact, in the real world, and then looked at the car. The car was empty.

We're not sure what sort of power it holds, but if you're in northern Indianapolis - be on the lookout. Cars could start growing at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment