Thursday, April 8, 2010

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Yesterday was such a good day - sun was shining, paper distribution went amazing, coworkers and I had a blast, got a head start on stuff for next week's issue, didn't get one of the migraines that have been plaguing me - just a great day.

Then, about 20 minutes before the day was to end, I spilled some coffee on my keyboard. I turned it over, let it dry out overnight, thinking, "well...just maybe it will be ok."

No. Got to work this morning, and a few very important (almost said "key") keys don't work, like: 'i,' 'p', '8' 'd'...etc.

This is a big problem when 90% of your job involves computers, and specifically, typing.

So, right now I'm using my coworker's keyboard. Not sure what I'll do when he gets back.

Oh my life.

(p.s. - Baloo got stuck on the roof again last night. And I am planning on mailing my "ass on the front page" incident to Jay Leno.)

No comments:

Post a Comment