Friday, March 5, 2010

Cat on a cold tin roof

So Baloo (my cat) was freaking out last night because he wanted to go outside. Tired of him curling around my feet in an attempt to see me face plant, I put him out for a couple of hours. When I open the door to let him in, he is nowhere to be found. He's needy enough that he normally comes when I call him.

So I call, "here kitty, kitty!" and of course my neighbor's two dogs come, but no cat.I can HEAR him, he sounds close - but I still can't see him.

Then I look up. There he is, on my ROOF. And he can't get down. My cat got stuck on the roof of my house. My tin-sided trailer house.

So I had to drive my car up under the awning of my porch, (and by "porch," I mean two levels of cement blocks in front of my door), climb up onto the hood of my car, and drag the cat down.

This is why I'm a dog person. Cats are dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment